Hi Stampin’ Peeps!
Today I’m sharing another project featuring those stars I was cutting out all last week, and not only is it *Super Easy*, but it’s *Super Cute* as well!! You can buy these STRIPED TREAT BAGS in my online store, and making the tag only takes minutes! In the end, you’ll have a beautiful, professional looking gift, that basically took no time at all to make!!
So….let’s get started!
First, here is what you’ll need as far as Cardstock and DSP:
–Three pieces of DASHING ALONG DSP, one each of the following measurements:
5in x 2in; 4-1/2in x 2in; and 4in x 1-1/2in.
–One star cut out of DASHING ALONG DSP (Note: I used the star from the TAKEOUT TREATS Framelits Dies to cut my star!)
–One piece of Whisper White Cardstock, measuring 2-1/2in x 2-1/2.
NOTE: The DASHING ALONG DSP (Designer Series Paper) is a FREE gift to customers who place a qualifying order of $250+ (before shipping/tax) in my Online Store before September 30! Once your qualifying order total reaches $250+, the DSP will be automatically added to your cart!
Okay…now we need to make our bag!
1. Cut out all the pieces of DSP and Cardstock you need to make your bag. Next, insert one end of each DSP piece into the TRIPLE BANNER PUNCH–this will give each piece of DSP that “Banner” look!
2. Using Cherry Cobbler Ink, stamp your sentiment on the Whisper White square. NOTE: Keep your stamped image close to the bottom edge of the cardstock, and center it as much as possible. The sentiment should be toward the bottom of the final square.
3. Use the third largest square from the STITCHED SHAPES Framelits to cut out your sentiment. (Remember: You want your sentiment toward the bottom of the square–please see the sample for reference!)
4. Use SNAIL to adhere the “Banners” together. With the longest banner on the left, and the second longest on the right, tilt both banners in so they overlap at their tops. (They will hang at an angle, and that’s what you want!) Use SNAIL to adhere them together, and then place the shorter/skinnier banner between the two large ones. Again, use SNAIL to adhere the small banner to the two longer ones. (See pic for reference!)
5. Attach the sentiment to the banner trio using SNAIL. (This is a stopping place until you fill your bag with goodies!)
6. Fill your bag with goodies, and fold over the top of the bag to make a little flap. Using a GOLD BINDER CLIP, attach the banner trio (with sentiment) to your bag. Finally, using a MINI GLUE DOT, adhere a small star to the empty space above the sentiment! (I made sure mine was leaned up against the gold binder clip! — See pic for placement!)
And you’re done! See…I told you it was *Super Easy*!!!
Everything you need to complete this project is listed in the supply list below–except for the DASHING ALONG DSP! Remember: You can only earn the DSP with a $250+ order (before shipping/tax) in my online store! (Everything else you can purchase now!)
Happy Stampin’! 🙂