EEP!!! I KNEW Stampin’ Up! would come out with one of these, and, of course, it’s pure AWESOMENESS!! Don’t believe me? Learn more…
The STAMPARATUS: A New Way to Stamp!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
Still not sure? Watch this “5 Must Know Things” Video:
OKAY. I’VE GOTTA HAVE ONE. HOW DO I GET IN LINE?
With the launch of this tool, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature one more reservation window before the launch of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Please note the following changes for the second window:
- The reservation window will open December 5, at 2PM (Mountain Time), and stay open until 11:59PM (Mountain Time) on December 30.
- Because of the lengthy reservation window, we cannot guarantee a shipment date. Shipments will begin on/around March 19, and will be filled on a “first order, first ship” basis.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- If you participated in the first reservation window, you can still participate in the second window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|December 5–30, 2017||Shipments will Start:
Approx. March 19, 2018