Hi Stampin’ Peeps!
Yesterday I shared this pic…
…and today I’m super excited to show you the first thing I made with these die-cuts!
The witches hats are cut directly from the TOIL & TROUBLE DSP using the CAULDRON FRAMELITS DIES, and the spiderwebs were cut from the BLACK FOIL SHEETS using the same die set!
The 3 x 6 GUSSETED CELLOPHANE BAGS are perfect for cookies or other treats, and once the shapes are cut, this treat topper is super easy to put together! To make things even easier, use the STAMPARATUS to stamp the sentiments–you’ll be able to stamp in the same place every time, and you’ll save time knowing every sentiment will be perfect!
Here is the Cardstock/Paper needed to make one Treat Topper:
–One piece of Pumpkin Pie, measuring 3in x 4in (score at 2in on the 4in side),
–One piece of Whisper White, measuring 3in x 1/2in (this piece will be cut down to approximately 2-1/2in x 1/2in),
–One piece of Black Foil, measuring 2in x 2in,
–One piece of Toil & Trouble DSP with the hat images (enough for one hat.)
1. Fold the piece of Pumpkin Pie on the score line, and set aside. (This is the Treat Topper base.)
2. Using the CAULDRON DIES, and the BIG SHOT, cut one spiderweb from the piece of BLACK FOIL, and one witches hat from the piece of TOIL & TROUBLE DSP.
3. Line up the sentiment on the STAMPARATUS, and stamp one sentiment on the piece of Whisper White, measuring 3in x 1/2in, using Momento Black Ink. Leave about a 1/2in space to the left of the sentiment, and place the magnet near the right edge of the cardstock.
4. Grab the scored/folded piece of Pumpkin Pie, and a piece of BLACK 5/8IN GLITTERED ORGANDY RIBBON, measuring approximately 4in long. Using TEAR & TAPE, adhere the ribbon to the front of the Treat Topper base, and then trim the edges of the ribbon. (See pic below for placement!)
5. Using a MINI GLUE DOT, adhere the spiderweb to the front of the topper base, over the ribbon.
6. Using PAPER SNIPS, trim the right edge of the sentiment into a flag, and then adhere the sentiment over the ribbon and spiderweb using MINI STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS.
7. Using regular STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS, adhere the hat to the Treat Topper! (See pic!)
8. Fill the 3 x 6 GUSSETED BAG with treats, and then staple the top closed. Adhere the Treat Topper to the bag using TEAR & TAPE!
And, you’re done! Now give these super cute treats to someone special!
Happy Stampin’! 🙂