Hi Stampin’ Peeps!
Today I’m showing you the other sample I made to show the awesomeness of the STAMPARATUS! This card features the Hinge Technique, and compared to other Stamp-Positioning Platforms, this feature is exclusive to the STAMPARATUS!
The card I’m sharing today is “just the basics”, but once you see everything the STAMPARTUS can do, there are so many possibilities using this technique!
Here’s the Cardstock/Paper needed to make one card:
–One piece of Mango Melody, measuring 8-1/2in x 5-1/2in.
–One piece of Berry Burst, measuring 4in x 5-1/4in.
–Two pieces of Whisper White: One measuring 3-3/4in x 5in, and one measuring approximately 2-1/4in x 2-1/4in (we will punch a 1-3/4in circle out of this piece.)
–One piece of Soft Sea Foam, measuring approximately 2-1/2in x 2-1/2 (we will punch a 2in circle out of this piece.)
1. Arrange the sentiment on the STAMPARATUS, near the top of the plate—make sure the plate hinges for the plate you are using are on the side and not the top. Test the placement of the stamp by moving the top of the plate to the fifth hinge space. Make sure the stamped image will stamp completely on the card. If it doesn’t, then move the stamp, and test it again. Once the stamp is in the correct position, put the piece of Whisper White Cardstock, measuring 3-3/4in x 5in on the STAMPARATUS, and secure it in place with a magnet.
2. Starting with the plate in the first hinge space, ink up the stamp using Mango Melody, and stamp once on the cardstock. Move the plate down one hinge, ink up the stamp again, and stamp the cardstock again. Repeat this step three more times.
3. Using Berry Burst, stamp the sentiment on the piece of Whisper White, measuring 2-1/4in x 2-1/4in. Using the 1-3/4in CIRCLE PUNCH, punch out the sentiment. Then, using the 2in CIRCLE PUNCH, punch out a circle from the piece of Soft Sea Foam, measuring 2-1/2in x 2-1/2in.
4. Using SNAIL, adhere the sentiment to the 2in Soft Sea Foam circle.
5. Using SNAIL again, adhere the stamped piece of Whisper White, measuring 3-3/4in x 5in, to the piece of Berry Burst, measuring 4in x 5-1/4in. Next, using STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS, adhere this piece to the card base.
6. Cut a piece of BERRY BURST METALLIC EDGE RIBBON long enough to wrap around the piece of Berry Burst Cardstock and tie a bow. Next, slide the ribbon under the Berry Burst Cardstock, and tie a bow on the left side of the card between the third and fourth stamped images.
7. Using STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS, adhere the matted sentiment to the card, over the ribbon. (See pic for placement!)
And you’re done!
Happy Stampin’! 🙂