Hi Stampin’ Peeps!
Today I’m sharing a beautiful Thank You card using the WHISPER WHITE NARROW NOTE CARDS & ENVELOPES! These cards only measure 2-1/2in x 4-1/2in, and they are perfect for a quick, hand-delivered note. (Note: In the US, these cards are too small to send through the postal service!) As an added bonus, these precut/pre-scored Note Cards & Envelopes are also on sale for WORLD CARD MAKING DAY! (Visit this post to learn more!)
Here is the Cardstock/Paper needed to make this card:
–One WHISPER WHITE NARROW NOTE CARD (& ENVELOPE)
–One piece of SHIMMERY WHITE Cardstock, measuring 2-1/4in x 4-1/4in.
–Two pieces of Whisper White Cardstock, both measuring 2in x 2in.
1. Using the Rich Razzleberry Watercolor Pencil, gently “scribble” onto the lower half of the SHIMMERY WHITE Cardstock. Make sure to cover most of the space you want the watercolor wash (see pic for details), and don’t be afraid to press hard to make the area dark. (We want the area to “pop” after we add the water!)
2. Fill the AQUA PAINTER with water, and brush the pen over the colored area. (Careful not to add too much water!) Spread around the ink until you are happy with the background! Set aside!
3. Using Mossy Meadow, ink up the branch of leaves stamp, stamp off once, and stamp one image on one piece of 2in x 2in Whisper White Cardstock. Repeat this step, adding another image next to the first. Next, using the corresponding die and the BIG SHOT, cut out both images.
4. Using Rich Razzleberry, stamp the sentiment on the other piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Then, using the smallest circle from the STITCHED SHAPES FRAMELITS DIES, and the BIG SHOT, cut out the sentiment.
5. Use MINI GLUE DOTS to attach the stamped leaves, LEAF TRINKET, and RICH RAZZLEBERRY 1/4in VELVET RIBBON to the card. (See pic for guide!)
6. Use double height STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS to adhere the sentiment to the card!
And you’re done!
Happy Stampin’! 🙂