Hi Stampin’ Peeps!
Today I’m sharing a Thank You card that is simple, but beautiful—and it’s great for multiples! I used the LABEL ME PRETTY Stamp Set for the sentiment, and by using two different sheets of DSP from the SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack, I was able to use two different card base colors, but still keep things easy by using the same color mat and ink on each card!
The SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE DSP is a large pack of DSP (you get 24 sheets, 4 of each design—instead of the usual 12, 2 of each design), and four of the sheets have one pearlized side to add a “little extra” to all of your projects! (I didn’t use any of the pearlized sheets in today’s cards!)
Before we get started, here is the list of DSP and Cardstock you’ll need:
(This list is to make one of each card!)
–Two pieces of Cardstock, measuring 8-1/2in x 5-1/2in, and then scored at 4-1/4in. (These are your card bases.) We need one in Petal Pink, and one in So Saffron.
–Two pieces of Old Olive, measuring 5-1/4in x 4in. (These are the mats for your cards.)
–Two pieces of DSP, measuring 5in x 3-3/4in.
–A scrap of Whisper White, large enough to stamp two sentiments, and punch them out using the 1-3/8in SCALLOP CIRCLE Punch (approximately 3-1/5in x 2in).
–A scrap of Petal Pink, approximately 2in square.
–A scrap of So Saffron, approximately 2in square.
(The 2in scraps are to mat the sentiments using a 1-1/2in CIRCLE Punch!)
Here is how to make the cards:
1. Gather all of the DSP and Cardstock you need to complete the two cards.
2. Using Old Olive, stamp two sentiments on the scrap of Whisper White Cardstock.
3. Using the 1-3/8in SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH, punch out both sentiments. Use the 1-1/2in CIRCLE PUNCH to punch out a circle from the Petal Pink scrap, and one from the So Saffron scrap.
4. Using SNAIL, layer the DSP onto the mats, and then layer the mats onto the card bases. Next, use SNAIL again to layer the sentiments onto the 1-1/2in Circles.
5. Use STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS to adhere the sentiments to the cards. (Check pic for placement!)
6. Use the PAPER-PIERCING TOOL–or the TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL–to adhere three BASIC RHINESTONE JEWELS to the card. I placed one on the sentiment above the “a” in “Thank,” and two on the DSP. (See pic for placement!)
Happy Stampin’! 🙂