Hi Stampin’ Peeps!
It’s almost time for the release of the Holiday Catalog–September 5!!!–and today I’m sharing a card made with one of the brand-new suites! It’s called COUNTRY LANE, and it’s on page 43 of the catalog! Not only is the Stamp Set amazing, but the DSP (Designer Series Paper) and all of the Embellishments are amazing, too!
The lighting in my pic makes it hard to tell, but that mat is the new GALVANIZED METALLIC PAPER, and the GALVANIZED CLIPS compliment it perfectly! The two pieces of DSP are both sides of the same piece, and the BRAIDED LINEN TRIM is the perfect accent! I just love how the Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss, and Crushed Curry come together to complete the country look of this card!
Everything but the GALVANIZED CLIPS are listed in the supply list below, but don’t forget: The COUNTRY LANE Suite isn’t available to purchase until the Holiday Catalog goes live on September 5! (If you need a Holiday Catalog, click here!)
Here are some deets on the card:
Card base: Mint Macaron, 8-1/2in x 5-1/2in, scored at 4-1/4in
Card mat: Galvanized Metallic Paper, 5-1/4in x 4in
DSP: Two pieces, 4-3/4in x 2in, and 3-3/4in x 2-1/2in
Sentiment: Whisper White, 2-3/4in x 1-1/2in
Here is how to assemble your card:
1. Fold the piece of Mint Macaron on the score line.
2. Adhere the mat (Metallic paper) to the card base using Snail.
3. Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White Cardstock.
4. Follow the sample above, and adhere the two pieces of DSP together using Snail.
5. Adhere the stamped sentiment to the DSP using Snail, but don’t put snail on the corner where you will put the clip. (Put snail around the other edges and in the center.)
6. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the DSP/sentiment layers to your card.
7. Carefully attach your Galvanized Clip to the corner of your sentiment, making sure the hole on the clip is facing you. (See the sample for exact placement.)
8. Thread a piece of Braided Linen Trim through the hole on the clip, and tie a bow around the left side of the clip.
9. Trim the ends of your bow, and you’re done! 🙂
Happy Stampin’! 🙂